Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Pak Saudara kembali ke Rahmatullah

Salam..

Last saturday ( 3 May 2008, 12:50 p.m), i had received 1 call from my younger sister who visited my Pak Saudara at Hospital Kuala Trg.

The news was my pak saudara was passed away peacefully...Innalillah..

To share, he was 1 of the participant who committed to go to Mecca to perform the umrah on 23 May 2008 at 1700 take off.

ALLAH s.w.t loves him so He chose my Pak Saudara to meet him more earlier than all of us.

We pray ALLAH s.w.t gives His love and care my Pak Saudara in the others world...

I personally wish my Mak saudara who also not able to join our group to perform the Umrah this time because she is in Iddah ( 4 Months 10 days). Condolence to her and her family.

To write down here is the dramtaic story occurred here was because my ayah saudara was gone forever while all his cucu, anak & etc surrounding his bed! The sudden lost occurred when he still able to recognise and speak with the guest who visited him..then tup..tup suddently not later than within 5 minutes period, Malaikat Maut has taken his soul!! That's why made others who witnessed the situation so shocked and felt so unbelievable!....Moga ALLAH s.w.t memasukkannya kedalam golongan Hamba2Nya yg soleh kerana akhir hayat Pak Saudara Ana dia selalu memikirkan hasratnya utk pergi mengerjakan ibadat Umrah...

Labbaikallah hummalabaik...
ALLAH HUAKHBAR..

No comments: